Welcome to Downtown Seattle Counseling
"Nothing human is foreign to me."
Living our lives in the 21st century urban world of Seattle can be both exciting and stressful. The constant pressure we all feel to do more--and be more--in both our professional and personal lives can lead to rushed decisions and interactions that can have less than optimal results.
We are Seattle Downtown Counselors: a collaborative practice of independent mental health, career and organizational professionals who have experienced all the challenges you have faced. We are a microcosm of the Downtown Seattle Experience; a community of multiple cultures, genders, races, outlooks and orientations. We draw upon our own experiences as well as our professional training to help you through troubling times.
We provide therapy for most issues including:
- Stress, Anxiety, Depression, Family, School
- Relationship, Marriage, Adult Life Skills
- Professional/Career or Organizational Assessment and Recalibration
- Symptomatic, Addictive or Compulsive behaviors
- Sexual Dysfunction, intimacy and, or Identity Issues
Meet the Counselors to learn more about Downtown Seattle Counseling, and read about each professional's credentials, philosophy, and methodology when working together with you.